Thursday, September 18, 2008

blog : say no to pure science!

SAM sucks the lifetime out of you. yes. the life and time.

this is one reason why i don't have facebook. because i've no friggin time to even manage this blog. this is why if you're reading this, and you happen to want to take pure science because it looks fun. i assure you. you'll have no life. unless you're smarter than me lah. oh, there goes your chance.

well. after next week. i would have completed every freaking examination in SAM cept for the finals. so for the past 9 months i've been workin me butt off to try to achieve close to 50% of my internal assesment.

and come november, i'll sit for a freaking test called 'finals' that is 50% worth of assesment value too. it doesn't really make sense when i think of it now.

so i've one month and a half to dedicate myself to books. since the lecturers have already finished all the syllabus (i can never spell that right), i don't get the point of going to college for the whole of october. since trials will be dead next week.

anyhow. this blog is so dead lah. its so dead if i post an entry abt my blog taking a hiatus would count as a ressurection. whoa.


okay. back to studying. because i can't sleep. why? because of the stupid ghosts in my room that enjoy sitting on me when i sleep.





p/s : wanna swap rooms?




=)

No comments: