Friday, May 29, 2009

i told you so

this is 'the another night' where i find myself looking at the bed.. thinking to myself how nice sleeping is.. and how i wish i could get some of that nice juicy sleep =/

its such a temptation to have a bed in front/behind/beside you when you work lah. so the best way is to work on top of the bed =D which usually result in me dozing off anyway. =(

anyways. smt lol happened just now. was taking my shower. so, i shower shower shower lah. then there was a lizard on the ceiling right on top of me. and i found myself telling it "if you fall on me, i'm gonna kill you.."

so it went away haha. or so i thought lah. i was washing my hair when i felt i stepped on smt soft. looked down. guess what. i stepped on the freaking lizard..

few things that came to my mind when that happened. one was, if la i get married next time, and my wife happen have the same encounter, i dunno whether to laugh or to help her.. if wanna help also how to help? imagine your wife screaming at the shower and all lol. and you go in panicking just to find a lizard running for its life. or worse. your husband! xD

another thing is smt about crushing the serpent under foot and it will bruise my heel. its smwhere in the bible lah.. lol anyways, i didn't do it the biblical way. too messy. and i can't imagine smashing the lizard underfoot lah with its goo all over my leg and my bathroom tiles. you imagine for me lah.. so yeah.. gravity is growing stronger nowadays, beware tall people.

nuff said.


p/s : kay lah. the lizzie didn't die. i just kicked it aside. without breaking off any of its parts. and it escaped and live happily ever after.. eating flies and mosquitoes.

No comments: