Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i ♥ thai ads

weird things is at its peak of occurence nowadays. if not for you then at least to me. especially in MY toilet.

today, i went in to do some toilet stuff, and then there was another baby roach running around. i think its the other one's sibling.. but oh well, it enjoyed the same of its other sibling if that were true. =) just that i made it quicker this time, using the same technique of course.

and then, i went to the same toilet a few hours later. switched on the light. look around. and while i did some small business *PIAK* a lizard fell..

no no it did not fell on my.. or anywhere on me (pls try not to be too imaginative). it piak-ed somewhere near me. i was staring at it and this lol thought came to my mind..

"hey go pee on it!"

hahaha i asked the lizard whether it wanted me to pee on it. talking bout weird. think its eating into me. anyways i didn't lah, what a sick thing to do. i just left it to find its own exit. and hope it doesn't crawl up to my butt the next time i close business deals.

why does it only happen in my toilet. heh. i pray that this blessing would go to others as well. esp this one person that also lives in kk. =)

speaking about lizards. here's something i found in youtube earlier today, and the conclusion i drew from it (and a few other videos) is (are): thai people are creative. i like. enjoy:



before that (oops too late haha), if you're scared of lizards, this would prolly make things worse, or (if you're an optimist) cure your fear.

have a nice day. just remember never to look up with your mouth open. i've some other stories to tell, but i think today's share of weirdness. is. enough. having said that,


nuff said.



another thai ad coming soon! (seriously hilarious!)
=)

No comments: