Sunday, May 23, 2010

The most beautiful truth ever existed

is that truth was never made up, but something absolute. something that existed before everything else existed.

and really, only Truth can make things come into existence.

And when we realize what Truth says we are, then we ARE. And isn't that the beauty of it?

I really find it so.

As i begin to comprehend the truism that goes like ''people who don't accept you as who you really are, are not your true friends in the first place.''

Being human and all, i find it hard to be vulnerable because i'm afraid to see the circle of friends diminish. But i guess this truism filters the people whom you can count on in your entire lifetime from people whom you thought you could also count on.

I thank Truth for saying i'm worth getting rejected for. worth getting a bad reputation for. worth dying for.

Looking at myself, it doesn't make sense. No one would do such a thing for me. But the truth is there was. And i know this is so often repeated, but i guess i've never found this truth truer than before.

truth is, truth is my only true friend. because at the end of the day, if ever my circle of friends becomes a round dot. I still have enough friend to keep me going. yes its as singular as much as it makes sense.

Just thought i'd pen my thoughts down.





p/s: i also want to thank God for this friend who willingly followed me (by foot!) to check out some routes in the wee hours. It meant so much to me because honestly, i didn't expect that from him or anyone else for that matter.

No comments: