Monday, August 23, 2010

trippin' oh stumblin' flippin' fumblin'

this is not really an update,
its just what you call a bad date.
oh! no more about just being late,
its like they've found a new 'mandate'.

i don't see how i belong,
in the place where i've been long.
feels like i should walk along,
to a place that sings my song.

i don't norm'ly write like this,
cause i felt the point was missed.
why do people judge like this,
can't they all just give me peace?

vested int'rest, vested int'rest,
resounding in my mind at rest.
how and when this endless protest,
would ever not be brought to test?

so with a heavy non-the-less,
i rest my case with forgiveness;
and trade my rights for godliness,
lest i would showcase Christless-ness.

lest i increase and He decrease,
and lest He strikes and i decease. (LOL!)
oh! God of peace, my striving cease!
thank You for putting me at ease!


p/s:
what use on earth with hair to hold,
when death returns a pile of mould.
with lengthy, shining locks of gold,
let MY new trend in heav'n unfold!

1 comment:

rach said...

hey, i like this ( :
i love to write rhyming verses too.