Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my teenage 'homes'

update. i'm in Drew's house now. and it sucks not having internet at home. lol. home. anyways, heres my latest update duhh. if you're lucky, it might appear in the STAR's r.age. IF you're lucky lah. neways, enjoy :



People say home is where your heart is, and where your heart is is also where you treasures will be. I could not agree more. These 10 pictures below could not have done a better job in illustrating my teenage homes, in non other than Subang Jaya.

Welcome to Subang Jaya.

Where school is a second home for teenage students.

And where the foundation of your future stands.

Where the guys and girls used to hang out during recess.

Where you and i used to meet after school.

Where the guys used to play street-soccer.

Where we used to (and still do) catch up with the girls for the latest movies.

One of the many ‘whereabouts’ we used to play truants for.

Where my treasures, my heart and my home will always be,

Non other than my beloved pkr!! Subang Jaya.






end (=

edit : captions are below each photos. oh, and click to enlarge.

No comments: