Wednesday, May 21, 2008

insects are suicidal. suicidal. suici...

kay. thing was. eventho i had pictures of seo, blogging it seemed abit. gay. and um. didn't have time lah. why? because this week is mah mid-terms babeh.

see the good thing (singular) about exams is that you have no classes on. the bad thing is, everything else.


lol. and i was on time for my maths paper the 1st day. but today i entered the freakin' wrong class #@%!%@#$@!$#! malu like COW man. NEVER in my life i would imagine me being such a noob wth. lol. never. no. bloody hell it happened to me today -.-"

this is what happened fer maths lah. exam starts at 11.30, i woke up at 11.10 in Shah Alam. and Taylors is in Subang Jaya. hallelujah! my dad rushed me to Subang, to College, and instead of asking him to pull by the guardhouse, i asked him to stop me at the sidegate which was nearer to the exam venue.

the sidegate was locked wth. so i climbed over it and ran all the way to DR2. saw the door just JUST closed when i reached there. so i went up to it, opened it, and this were the 1st few words i heard: "your reading time begins now."

LOL. wasn't late nor early. but betul betul on the dot hahah!

as fer what happened today fer my ESL exam. it suppose to start at 8.00, i reached college at 7.45, when to MPH, didn't see my class name outside, went to gallery, didn't see it as well. went to D+twenty+something, saw Ms Indra outside, told her i forgot the venue of my exam (hard to find carefree people like me) and guess what. she told me she can't remember too xD and so i ran all the way down to the office to find out, went back up, and went in. to the WRONG CLASSROOM.

opens door, told the teacher i'm from which class, and she said: "oh behind there *points to the back*" and so i walked. no farmiliar faces. made a u-turn back. all eyes on me. teacher asked again, "which class you're from again?" to cut the stupid story short, my class wasn't there. -.-" exited the room feeling so.. good.

anyways, turn out my exam venue was the class Ms Indra was standing outside (and she didn't know. heh.). so near yet so far. btw, i made it before reading time despite the stupendency i went thru.

kay wat else. oh. i had chemistry test today yay. (i'm leaving it there before i break my keyboard.)

bio tmr. physics on friday. piff.

one thing i notice near my exam seasons is stupid insects always like to kacau me. in other words, stupid insects suiciding. no photos taken as they're. too. yucky.

i remembered for common test 1, a big fly was buzzing around me while i was trying to read mah physics, so i took a pillow, slapped that buzzer. it flew and hit the ceiling xD and fell on the floor. demobilized and all. and me being so stressful and sadistic, took a lighter (i always carry one with me for self defence) and fried it. went and study, got bored, fry it again. so yeah.

and ytd while studying fer chem *breaks keyboard* lol. a mosuqitoe happily came, wanting to suck my blood. wait, before i continue, i don't understand that people that says to mosquitoe SUCK MY BLOOD actually exist in this world until i knew xxxxxxx anyways thats a different story. so came the mosquitoe, tried to kill it my clapping it in between my hands (thats what environmentalist do, cuz they're against Shieldtox xD) i missed. but the mosquitoe ended up on the floor xD dunno why. so i burned it hee. then came the second mosquitoe, yes i killed it this time. burned its remains as well. and i found myself saying 'double kill' -.-" then guess what, saw a third mosquitoe, went to it, smacked it, and missed. but it ended up on the floor as well, which i really dunno why. so mah burn it lorh. so yeah. triple kill =)

omgosh i'm actually talking about mosquitoes.

anyanyanyanyways, todays the Champion's League Final. Regardless to say we know blues the winner. (say it fast)
watch this man


heh. neways. lazy to go on. chao fer now.




p/s : joel han, if Chelsea wins, thats my birthday gift to you. but if Man Utd wins, nah, better not talk nonsense lah.




=)

No comments: