Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You

There's always something
In the way
There's always something
Getting through
But it's not me
it's You

Sometime's ignorance
Rings true
But hope is not in
What I know
Not in me
It's in You

It's all I know

And I find peace
When I'm confused
I find hope when
I'm let down
Not in me
But in You

I hope to lose myself
For good
I hope to find it in the end
Not in me
It's You
It's all I know


this week so far:
busy. bible blast 3. hospital attachments. futsal tournament coordinating. registration shortfalls. humility. relationship with cell boys. guitar. You. movies. plans. bird flew away.

don't really feel like talking much. so i'll just highlight stuff thats been going on around, and in my head.
yes the bird flew away d.

yknow, the Bible says pride comes before a fall. lets face it, everyone in existence has pride. that emotion that tells you you deserve the spotlight. that tells you you're better than that person. that you should be the leader. anything in the reach of your power should and must be yours. can anyone identify what i'm saying?

through the strife for authority, so often we lose ourselves. we forget to come to the place where we were once are - humble. Greatness in this world defines itself through fame, power and money. whereas humility is the opposite, and both cannot be written on the same page. why do i say so? name me a great leader/person in the world now that is humble. President of USA? Bill Gates?
But God says that humble is great.

i admit. sometimes i get offended when someone whom i think is inferior to me have better positions than me. when you know you can handle something better than that person, i guess you might feel that way.

this week. i learn humility in a very special and personal way. i've always thought that humility is basically just unselfishness. hey, it requires so much more than that. so. much. more.

humility - coming to the place where you can willingly let go of your will, and let God's will be played out in your life.

thats my definition. God works in mysterious or what i call funny ways. places you in funny circumstances. with funny people. to humble you. or in other words, to break your pride.

well. i'll be frank. i've not always been humble. and i've not always walked the same path with Him. but, yeah.

thing's will be different from now on.
humility in pictures.


p/s : i look for a miracle. but sometimes i feel that i disqualify myself from one. talk to me pls, You.




=/

No comments: