Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the more i see the less i know

i've so much to update about that i don't feel like updating.

afterall, drew would be updating bout me shopping. thanks to munyee and him, i've no privacy shopping at the cost of their 'fashion advice'.

i feel violated.

anyway. i've been feeling really moneyless and unproductive lately. my RM126 cheque got expired lol. because i enjoy seeing the figure so much that i refuse to convert it for use. so now i've to go to the Star's main office account's department to get another one.

stupidity.

other than that, i deleted paint a few months ago from this com. and it strikes me now how awesomely inconvinient it is to live life without it. can't edit screenshots no more.

to end this post, this guy from liverpool would like to do it for me.

he's got THE perpetual 'give me one tight slap face'


even the referees could not resist.




=)

No comments: