Wednesday, June 4, 2008

all day babeh

lazy to post about number 26! here's a random one.

I don't care what they say about me
It's alright, alright
I don't care they think about me
It's alright, they'll get it one day

I love you, I'll follow you
You are my, my life
I will read my bible and pray
I will follow you all day

I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' you gave it all and I'm following you
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going your way

All Day
All Day now
All Day

Anyone around can see
just how good you've been to me
For all my friends that don't know you
I pray that you would save them too


awesomeee. tho its quite old. they still sound as new as today.

wokays. updates. went out with me cell people fer lunch on tuesday. (i'll post the pics when i get the photos) anyhow, some of us went fer movies later in the evening.

went and watch 'once' omg. sam classified it as the ''failure's show'' xD its quite emo lah. and the other guys wanted to leave the theater to watch something else quarterway xD (notice its not even halfway) anyways, you've to pay attention to the lyrics of the song that they sing, cuz its about their life, or you won't understand the movie. omg but the songs that they sing are like dfbhoerognhoivbhoshner gibberish how to und -.-"

anywhooo (adopted from vid) show was quite nice lah. but not recommended fer cool people. umm. the ending was abit abrupt lah. here's wat happened:

in the theater:
screen : *nice music*
screen : *nice music getting louder*
samuel : oh i think its ending d. music getting louder.
ryan : huh? no way la. it can't just end like that, hanging. if it ends now..
screen : *blacks out* Directed by John Carney
ryan : *yell mode* OHMYGOSH! what!??
samuel : *laffs n laffs high pitch*

-.-" later only i und why it ended. cuz the guy also got reconciled. i didn't know that. no wonder i was so lost during the ending part lah ish! but overall. a good movie. if i could hear what he was singing -.-"

crap. i'm frequently using the lala's language ---> -.-" i think i better stop. shall update about other stuff soon. nites world. or rather. gdmornin.

how many times do you cross path with the 'right one'. once? (its from the poster xD)



p/s : celebrated sasa's belated bday today at her place. they thought i was a girl wth lol.



=)

No comments: