Thursday, June 12, 2008

someday we'll know. tonguetied. vulnerable.

the perfect one word no one's heard yet.

haha i like that phrase. anyways, haven't been blogging this week. mainly because by the time i get home, am overwhelmed with tiredness. and yeah, partly because college resumed. =D which is a good thing lah i suppose.

anywhoo, i guess a lot's been goin on fer me fer the past few days. and it all started on monday. wokays. let me try to tell you things in chronologically manner. I usually go back from college at 5 on monday. and my cousin fetches me home lah. so what happen was that we agreed on leaving at 5, but then mana tau her class over at 4.30 or smt like that lah. then she decided to leave without callin. only left a msg there. and i didn't see the msg cuz i was busy. so yeah, i was like 'what the...' kinda thing la. so yeah, decided to chill at Drew's house 1st. but (here's the nice part) on the way back, just outside INTI college, we saw Fly FM's MYVI Troopers. I was not in a mood to do anything that time thanks to cousin, but then this Drew just wanna win stuff xD so he started answering their questions n all. oh we were answering on the bike btw while the rest were standing =P so halfway thru this, i found my mood back lah. and then it started to rain! it was amusing watching the people that still wanna win would just stay under the rain to play haha. they were using sunshades for the car windscreen as umbrellas xD

okay. so we won some stuff here and there, after everyone left.. i lazy to tell the story d lah. xD just ask me in the flesh lah. ohkay, went for dinner with Drew WITH (ahah! what were you thinking la) the Fly FM MYVI Troopers lol. seriously. you should see them off working hours la. xD it was fun lah.

it actually made me consider working as their MYVI trooper after SAM instead of Fridays lol. piff. anyways, now i'm left with starbucks voucher, carebear's calender (wth?) and umm. they just called me and told me i won 2 tickets to watch the happening. =D

hmm. apart from all these. guess i've nothing much to say. i just wish i have the ability to recover fast. my stupid 2 legs is still halfway recovering, and all the sport events are happening. tempting. wokays. nothing to say. bye.


planets are found in toilets nowadays.




p/s : i'm 126 bucks richer muahahaha.

No comments: