Monday, June 16, 2008

happy father's day.

i'm lazy to put the video on my blog. click the link instead, it buffers faster. watch and be encouraged.

click me or don't read

i actually felt like preaching here after watching. and i will. i wonder how many of you would actually bother to scroll your mouse over to the link and click it, and watch the WHOLE 4 minutes plus video. if you did, congrats. then you're allowed to read on.

how many fathers can you find in the world like that? or rather, do you think you can find a better love of a father than that? i can.

I've even found one who loves me so much, that he sent His only son to die for me. despite knowing that i might turn my back on Him. He still did it. out of unconditional love.

and its funny that i should blog about it, since it'll scare readers away. but its Father's day, and i just wanna take this oppurtunity to openly declare HAPPY FATHERS' DAY! to every daddy.

and most importantly my dad that didn't know the camera was clicked. (yes i looked like a nerd. lookED.)

but even more importantly, my Father in heaven.




=)

No comments: