Monday, June 2, 2008

on fire

as promised:


Tell you where you need to go
Tell you who you need to be
Tell you what you need to know
Tell you when you’ll need to leave

But everything inside you knows
Says more than what you’ve heard
So much more than empty conversations
Filled with empty words

And you’re on fire
When he’s near you
You’re on fire
When he speaks
You’re on fire
Burning at these mysteries

Give me one more time around
Give me one more chance to see
Give me everything you are
Give me one more chance to be... (near you)

Cause everything inside looks like
Everything I hate
You are the hope I have for change
You are the only chance I’ll take

When I’m on fire
When you’re near me
I’m on fire
When you speak
And I’m on fire
Burning at these mysteries
These mysteries...

I’m standing on the edge of me
I’m standing on the edge

And I’m on fire
When you’re near you
I’m on fire
When you speak
(yea) I’m on fire
Burning at these mysteries...



seriously. awesome. song. guess you guys must prolly think i'm some hardcore fanatic (note that they're redundant) switchfoot fan lol. maybe i am lah. but i prefer to think that i'm in self-denial mode. =P

anyways. watch EL ORFANTO today. in means the orphanage in english. umm. movie was not bad lah. i liked it. the suspense an all. makes me wonder when i grow old and uhh saggy, will i still do this sort of stuff. go and 'suspendify' myself xD maybe i'll just get myself a myocardial infarction and diedd lol. but hey, at least i die in doing what i believe. xD

and imagine my poor wife and all lol. having to cope with an idiot like me always suspendifying myself with all sorts of things. hmm. come to think of it, i think that the girl that i'll marry must have lots. no i mean LOTS of patient with me. especially my accident proneness. in EVERY lil small thing i do, i bound to injure myself. few stupid examples? scroll down this blog/read old post and you shall know what i mean.

anyways. about the movie. i found the most amusing part was andrew screaming when the door slammed twice. xD like wth HAHAHAHAH. he screamed like a girl. HAHAHAHA. omgosh i can't tahan d. best part was after he screamed, the people in the theater laughed xD i laughed also la duhh. its like, the suspense all hilang d, he totally spoilt the mood there lol. damn. i should have recoreded that. oh, andrew, if you're reading this. i'm sorry. i just can't tahan xD its just. too farnee. HAHAHAHAHAHA. its JUST a door slam HAHAHAHA.

piff. what else. oh. despite my cacated foot. i still could play pool lol. and what's best? i'm playing bowling tmr babeh. on clutches maybe xD

kay. next post will be about number 26. freaking problem number.


on one extremely blur day
phone : *ring ring ring*

later
drew : oh i've got a miss call from Zach
ryan : oh what did he say?
drew : err? -.-"
ryan : oh ya its a miss call -.-"





p/s : if you see a swing moving by itself at night, go take a photo of it. you won't sleep well after that. how do i know? hehhehe. thats for you to find out.




=)

No comments: